HiPK LLC is Mission Success
HiPK is headquartered in Dahlgren, Virginia with branch locations in Virginia Beach, Virginia; San Diego, California; Port Hueneme, California; Seattle, Washington; Huntsville, Alabama; and Mayport, Florida. Established in 2001, HiPK continues to provide superior system engineering, training and training support services to the U. S. Navy and Joint and Coalition forces throughout the world.
HiPK delivers improved war fighting system interoperability and effectiveness through technical and tactical combat systems knowledge. Our employees are primarily former senior military technicians, tacticians and managers that understand the position we place our war fighters. We also understand the technical aspects of the complex systems being fielded today and can bridge the gap between the engineering and operational communities. HiPK has operational and technical experience and expertise in support of Naval surface combatants and joint warfighters as they integrate new capability with existing systems and support the Testing, Evaluation, Analysis and Training requirements to support them.
Our Strengths were developed over dozens of years of fielding and operating complex war fighting systems and solving interoperability challenges created by independently fielded systems. Simply put, HiPK can assist you in achieving the highest probability of mission success with your current system and the next.
HiPK, LLC specializes in combat systems engineering support. HiPK brings their unique systems engineering and operational expertize to bear on your system integration challenges From program specification review, element & system testing, developmental/Operational test/Planning & Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, through Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) development, training & operation employing the expert staff at HiPK, can maximize the performance of the most complex warfighting systems.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- AEGIS Combat System/Total Ship from pre-construction to operational deployments.
- Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) from Initial Operational Capability (IOC) through operational deployments and operational evaluation (OPEVAL 2001)
- Joint Multi-TADIL Architecture, Extensive LINK-11, LINK-16, Dual Net-Multi-Frequency LINK-11 (DN-MFL) operational experience.
- Navy Area and Navy Theater Wide TBMD. Baseline, CONOPS, Doctrine and TTP Development.
- Joint/Force Air Defense, Area Air Defense Commander (AADC), Training, Planning & Execution.
- Combat Systems Training, from curriculum development to instruction.
- Joint Exercise Planning and Execution, Extensive experience in Roving Sands, Fleet Battle Experiments and All/Joint Service Combat ID & Evaluation (ASCIET/JSCIET).
- Distributed Engineering Plant (DEP)/Joint Distributed Engineering Plant (JDEP)
- Embedded Training Systems, Extensive experience with AEGIS Combat Training System (ACTS), Battle Force Tactical Trainer (BFTT), CEC Training Adjunct (CTA), MULTOTS/MLST3 and DS3.
- Distributed Interactive Simulations (DIS) and High Level Architecture (HLA).
- Shipboard communication systems