A FUNCTIONAL, FLEXIBLE MEETING SPACE
As we planned our new Corporate headquarters in the Lynnhaven section of Virginia Beach, the desire for a large meeting space to be shared with clients, business partners, and local community members was one of our top priorities. As a result, Valkyrie’s Valhalla Conference Room comfortably seats 54 people with an array of audio/visual capabilities. For those desiring a smaller space, the room subdivides into two: Valhalla Swords accommodates 24 people, and Valhalla Shields seats 30. When social distancing requirements are advised, the rooms accommodate 12 and 15 attendees, respectively, or a total of 27 in the combined space.
• Wired/Wireless internet access
• 86-inch 4K UHD Monitors
• Wall-mounted touch panel control units
• Podiums with HDMI inputs, built-in ceiling microphones and speakers
• Wireless video for presenting from laptops or other devices without plugging into the system
• Limited-range cameras (certified for use with Microsoft Teams) focused on each room’s presenter
• VoIP and analog audio conferencing
Valhalla is located in Suite 1D of Valkyrie’s Corporate headquarters at 2877 Guardian Lane, with ample parking available and suite access conveniently designed so that no facility escorts are required after checking in for your event. To discuss reserving Valhalla for your classified or unclassified meeting needs, please speak with your Valkyrie contact or call 757-962-2382 to speak with our facilities manager.
VIEW PHOTO GALLERY