This information is intended only as an overview of the major features of the Valkyrie employee benefits program. Valkyrie reserves the right to amend or discontinue any plan at any time at its sole discretion.
Full-time employees are offered a competitive benefits package, as detailed below. Valkyrie pays a portion of employee and dependents premiums. Here’s a brief look at our company-provided and voluntary benefits, including our 401(k) retirement plan, compensation & paid time off.
HEALTH, WELFARE & LIFE BENEFITS:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Tricare Supplement
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Basic Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Training and Development Portal
PAID TIME OFF:
- Paid Time Off
- 4 Paid Personal Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Flexible Schedule – Valkyrie permits employees to set their working hours within certain business constraints. Employees are required to submit a schedule that satisfies customer and Valkyrie management requirements.